Duties include but not limited to; Answering phones, filing, creating and sending proposals and follow ups, maintaining spread sheets, etc.
Must have great organization skills, experience with Microsoft Office Suite, and amazing customer service skills a must!
Construction knowledge preferred, but not required.
Work Location: In person
Ultimate Drywall, Inc. is looking for an experienced Drywall Sprayer to operate our spray truck and texture homes, apartment complexes, townhomes, etc.
Candidates must have the following:
- Minnesota Drivers License & Clean record
- Minimum of 5 years experience with spraying knockdown, fog-knockdown, orange peel, and popcorn texture.
- Detailed oriented with pride in their work
- Diligence to safety when operating our equipment and vehicles
- Punctual and On-time consistently
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour
Work Location: On the road
Experienced Drywall Technician (Full and Part-time Positions Available) - Industry leading wages/benefits and career advancement opportunities.
The main responsibilities of this position are preforming light checks, Taping projects typically under 75 sheets, Spraying ceiling patches, Drywall patching and finishing as needed.
Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
You will be working with on projects for some of Minnesota's Top Builders. You will be representing our company with your skilled profession. We provide work shirts, sweat shirts, vests and hard hats with our company logo for all of our residential and commercial projects. We offer very competitive wages and weekly pay! We have an abundance of year-round work.
- At least 2 years of taping drywall and / construction experience.
- Ability to lift, and hold up - up to 50 pounds (applicable to drywall hangers)
- Must have a good attitude on job sites. Professionalism is very important!!
- Good Stamina, and ability to work on scaffolding/bakers.
- Must have a good attitude on job sites. Professionalism is VERY important!!
- The ability to manage time properly, and follow project schedule dates.
- Must have your own reliable transportation.
- Must be detail oriented!
- Clean Record.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: